We are pleased to announce The Educators Home Buying Program. At the Blisss Life Agency we appreciate all you that you do - you are the unsung heros. It is with great pleasure that we bring to you a down payment assistance program, offered by a government entity which you may use to purchase any resale or new construction home. There are no restrictions - you may even purchase a home in need of renovation with rehab loan.
BUILDING WEALTH WITH HOMEOWNERSHIP IS OUR FAVORITE THING
- Completely forgivable grant, equals 2% of purchase price. (You pay only 1.5% down payment)
- May be combined with up to 6% seller concession for closing costs
- No resale or borrower repayment restrictions
- No underwriting fee (An additional $995 of savings)
- Less than perfect credit allowed
- No income limitations
- No location restrictions
HOW IT WORKS
- Educate - The home buyer will learn about the program specifics and the home buying process in general.
- Empower - Get pre-approved. If needed, develop an individual plan to assist homebuyer with overcoming any credit challenges and prepare for a home mortgage. The plan is unique and detailed for the individual home buyer.
- Execute - Your assigned Home Buyer Specialist will assist you with locating your next home, negotiating the contract, and managing the transaction details. Your mortgage expert will guide you smoothly through the mortgage process to a stress free closing.
ELIGIBLE HOME BUYERS
- All Educators (teachers, teacher assistant, guidance counselors, administrators, professors, education assistants, education coordinators, or similar). Both current and retired.
- You DO NOT NEED TO BE A FIRST TIME HOME BUYER.
- Primary Residence Only